Shoes I shouldn't like but I do

I've never been a fan of peep-toe shoes, or any shoes that don't cover toes. Toes are kind of icky I think and I like to keep mine firmly ensconced inside the shoe. I also don't much like platforms. My main loathing came from seeing all those stupidly high wedge boots that goths around the globe favoured. Those shoes could break your ankle if you even slipped a little. Besides it was like they were wearing boats instead of shoes. Just not classy. I don't like fruit decals either, but here it goes a shoe that breaks all my rules and I think is just rather cute. Although perhaps not for me.

The main reason I like these shoes is that Lauren Bacall would not look out of place wearing them in this picture, and let's face it, who doesn't love Lauren Bacall?
And then, there are these:

Comments

Popular Posts