Bits and Bobs




I went to a shopping mall today. It was big and tiring and not very inspiring, but I found a few little gems. I have interspersed some recent acquisitions with them in the photos.

Gettting ready for Autumn.
Scarves by "Be Yourself" $4 each.
Bangles on sale at Equip $3 a set.
Sunglasses by Forever 21 $5.

Wide brimmed felt hat from Big W $20

Two very sweet crocheted headbands from "Be Yourself" $4 each
Chunky vintage gold necklace thrifted $1

Style doesn't have to cost the earth, especially when buying accessories. I like to wear a relatively plain outfit and let the accessories add the pizzaz. Scarves are super versatile, and I do love a headband. Don't be afraid to look at so called trendy or cheap fashion stores, they often have a brilliant product or two.

Comments

Popular Posts