Vintage styled shoes for larger feet

All of the following shoes come from an unassuming Australian store called Rivers. You'll have to ignore some truly ugly shoes, but you can find super comfortable size 40/41 styles with a real vintage feel. The best part is that they are all under $40AUD. I own all of the these styles.

Prepare for shoes!
My every day shoes


Black and tan 40s style

Almond toe t-bars (I have these in black and patent leather too)

20s style bow tops

They do ship internationally. In Australia the cost is about $8 and that guarantees express postage. What I am showing here is but a small selection of shoes I have picked up. I also have super broad feet and all of the shoes fit like a glove. I can be assured when I hit size 41 they will be perfect.

Au revoir

N x






Comments

  1. I got excited when I read that your post was talking about shoes for 'larger feet'. I thought this was strange because I'd never been able to find anything in my size at Rivers. Then I realised that the largest size you spoke about was a 41 and knew it sounded too good to be true.

    Size 41 is not considered large! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts