Random things

I must reiterate that I have a lot of accessories. So I decided to just grab a whole bunch from my roll top desk where I keep them all in a system of chaos and try to put them in themes. First up, shiny flapper things.


From left to right top to bottom:
Thick headband with jewels and feathers added by me. Equip $5
Silver metal feather headband imported $2
Black sequin and diamante headband Equip $3
Feather and diamante headband Equip $5
Silver multi flower necklace Equip $5
Satin ribbon and diamante combs Equip $3
Sequin hairclip Equip $4
Art Deco barrette Mimco $35 (with a $30 off voucher)
Sequin bow pin/hairclip Diva $10
Jewelled cuff Equip $3
Vintage hatpin Gingerlilly Vintage Wares $5
Pearls with diamantes Equip $5
Pearl hairpin etsy $2
Various rings Equip $3-$5




Next up, random girly things.

Cream satin flower with filigree centre brooch/hairclip Equip $7
Huge black flower brooch/hairclip Equip $10
Cream and white brocade bow hairclip Equip $2
Vintage large gold and pearl hatpin Gingerlily Vintage Wares $14
Peacock feather hairclip made by me.
Alannah Hill gold and ruby bun pin $15
Grey lace and pearl headband Equip $3
Filigree and glass stone hairclip made by me and some available at Gingerlily Vintage Wares
Black resin rose and grey pearl necklace made by me
Bow and cameo earrings made by me
Faux pearl mini snood with barrette thrifted $3

Finally, brown and yellow things with an equestrian edge.

Caramel semi cat's eye sunglasses Forever21 $5
Open weave mustard beret Asos $8
Vintage horseshoe and four-leaf clover pin thrifted $4
Equestrian print turban style headband Equip $5
Fur bow headband Forever21 $1.50
Yellow equestrian scarf thrifted $1
Faux leather peter pan collar Asos $7
Bombshell fat tie thrifted $2
Satin caramel and cream spot tie thrifted $1
Bow necklace made by me
Horse necklace Forever21 $3
Caramel beret Be Yourself $8
Metal buck head brooch etsy Sea of Bees $38
Resin mounted buck head brooch found at Finders Keepers market in Brisbane $15

I'll be doing more of these posts as I clean up my accessories. Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts